Search This Blog

Saturday, June 19, 2010

When I think of YOU… I allow the power of WE

… It is fascinating to stand and watch us evolve from being a thought to this day. It is magical to see the unfolding of the most beautifully crafted relationship of all. As YOU continued to EVOLVE from an instinct to a distinct BEING… More often than not… I have felt the evolution of the joy of 2 become one.

The rationality of this union is beyond comprehension and yet, when the canvas freezes it time… 2 become 1, you and I become WE.

… Hold on to this thought!

In wanting to know you, I discovered our intrinsic relationship in the realm of thought. I didn’t put a name or a feeling to the moment when you made your presence felt. It was like the WANTING brought you into the thought, that became the thing, I now KNOW as YOU.

In wanting to love you, I understood the joy of remaining in alignment with you. Even in times when I felt the DISCONNECT it revealed to me THIS CONNECT. For you and I are ONE and in this ONENESS the purpose of co-creation makes us so precious. In coming together, in thought, we opened the infinite possibilities of the things we’ve become. It is always so precious to simply understand that all you’ve ever wanted is for YOU and I to be ONE that we may COMPLETE the PROCESS we began long before we understood each other.

In wanting to BE with you, I learned the special joy of spending more time with ME. and I found, that in every moment of ME time, it really was WE time. For not a moment goes by without feeling the joy of experiencing BEING with you is not external to me… it is ME.

… And so as I walk past each thought each day… It is a WE thought for in everything I can here you say. I am the WE that completes YOU and ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment