Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

What does I TRULY AND DEEPLY ACCEPT MYSELF really really mean!

I am going to ALLOW myself to radiate the magnificence I once BELIEVED I could be… and now KNOW that I AM. I ACCEPT that I am UNIQUE by virtue of the THOUGHT from which I was conceived into this human form.

I am going to ALLOW myself to VIBRATE at a level of KNOWING that I have drawn CHALLENGES into my experience that they may SERVE a HIGHER purpose.

I am going to BRIDGE the GAP between BELIEVING and KNOWING with each THOUGHT I project into my CONSCIOUS ENERGY. That in the KNOWINGNESS of my UNIQUENESS, I am a CELEBRITY. For that which I have come to CONCLUDE begins with my ACCEPTANCE.

Accepting that I am UNIQUE. Accepting that I am ABUNDANT. Accepting that I am COMPLETE. Accepting that I am an EXPERIENCE in this FORM. Accepting that I am CONNECTED to SOURCE ENERGY with the same ease with which I breathe. Accepti ng that ALL THAT IS is created is CONNECTED to my PERSEPTION of MYSELF. Accepting that everything in my ENVIRONMENT is CONNECTED to CREATION and thus to ME.

That when I see myself in the COMPLETENESS of CREATION… I KNOW that I have the ABILITY to find the GRATITUDE of CREATION in each experience, that I may EXPERIENCE CREATION in all that I am GRATEFUL for.

I am DeePositive… I truly and deeply accept myself… in the KNOWING!

No comments:

Post a Comment