Search This Blog

Monday, June 14, 2010

REPEAT has a Purpose… Its Purpose is to RESOLVE :)

In the MYSTICAL presence of that which we NOW know as SOURCE ENERGY, though we’ve always known as GOD for a better part of our lives… is a profound lesson of TRUTH a GREAT LESSON lying dormant… waiting to be VIBRATIONALLY ENERGISED! I am doing my part in telling the story as GOD communicates through the HUMAN PERSONIFICATION of CREATION.

It is often most amazing when it is time to OPEN up the CORK and let the CHAMPAIGNE do its job! Its time to CELEBRATE the VIBRATION of the PERSPECTIVE from which we are CONDITIONED to BE!

As I continued to work on the processes of creating a powerful and manifesting life for myself, I stumbled upon a much larger UNDERSTANDING of the PROCESS of Creating. As I look upon the words that form my Mission Statement, Life Purpose, I see the KNOWINGNESS breathe into it the REALITY I live NOW.

My purpose is to use my CREATIVITY and ENTHUSIASTIC COMMUNICATION to EMPOWER and INSPIRE others to RADIATE their PERSONAL POWER and LIVE ABUNDANTLY in ALL AREAS OF THEIR LIVES!!

As I read it today, 8 months of GRATITUDE has ALIGNED me to the REALITY I’ve come to CALL LIFE TODAY! It fills me with so much Gratitude to see how ONE statement has EMPOWERED the ENTHUSIASM and DEDICATION of POSITIVE appreciation of THIS present moment. It is so intriguing!! It’s the lead statement by which my SUBCONSCIOUS brings the MAGIC into my CONSCIOUS.\

Talking of SUB CONSCIOUS and CONSCIOUS, we’ve been conditioned to BELIEVE, not KNOW, that the SUBCONSCIOUS is DEPENDENT on the CONSCIOUS ACTIONS we take! However, surprise surprise… in all the manifestations I’ve ever been AWARE of… it is PURELY the OTHER WAY AROUND ;)

It is fascinating to see that ALL THE CONDITIONING of our HUMAN EXPERIENCES points to BUT ONE direction… the DELIBERATE VIOLATION of our FUNDAMENTAL RIGHT TO INFORMATION of WHO WE REALLY ARE!!

Do you realise that we are a RESULT of generations and generations of moving farther from the TRUTH. For the TRUTH that sets us FREE, will COMPROMISE nothing but HISTORY. As HISTORY is at a point of REPEATING itself… there is an AWARENESS that it also building through the THOUGHTS of this GENERATION… In the GUISE of CHALLENGING DOCUMENTED TRUTH, we’re joyfully MOVING to the TRUTH. TRUTH like the GENERATIONS before us KNEW it… till the POWER and FOCUS moved from the INNER TO THE OUTER and the TRUTH was shaded just to IMPACT of ALL THAT IS.

Well… there are so many thoughts still waiting to be shared with you… still waiting to be REVEALED and REPEATED... this time round… the PURPOSE is to RESOLVE that you may EVOLVE ;)

Have a DeePositive Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment