Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

What if…

… we were given but one CHANCE to be all we could BE!!

While sharing this thought, I am moved to a point of being where I can feel the energy of pure BEINGNESS fill me with the KNOWING that this must be moved out of the SUBCONSCIOUS into the CONSCIOUS.

Often, we stand back and CHOOSE not to share divine communication for the FEAR of being asked to GET A GRIP ON REALITY. For a long while, I’ve battled with the thought of OPENLY SHARING that which I NOW KNOW, or HOLD it back waiting for the signs from the WORLD that they are ready to ACCEPT the TRUTH of the way it is. I battled with it so long that I grew weary and tired, till one fine day, it dawned upon me that the ONLY REASON that I held back… was the FEAR of MOVING FORWARD.

As I shared the ACCEPTABLE truth in small conversations… I first felt the IMMEDIATE resistance… My first instinct to back off! As I continued to share… the resistance continued to wear down… the CONFIDENCE continued to RISE. Today it is far easier for me to open communication, the vibrations are my guide and strategy.

I’ve chosen a path less traversed and so, the need to create my own rules as I walk along. As long as I relied on my CONSCIOUS understanding of the way things were, I continued to meet with THOUGHT BLOCKS. Those with whom the TOPIC would become a DEBATE and the GRAND FINALE would leave me… in a CONSCIOUS state of DOUBT. As CLARITY starts to set in, I find myself in ALLOWANCE of learning a NEW way to be ME!

The JOY is the ease with which I celebrate the very INSTINCT I was once even afraid to admit. I KNOW I radiate a special energy that is mine to EXPLORE.

I know more than I believe… and what I believe is a metaphor in waiting!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment