Search This Blog

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Santa Workshop … it’s now time to WRAP it up :))

We are energised by the support we’re receiving for our initiative… blessed and surprised!!

When I first thought of Santa workshop a year ago, I knew I really wanted to do something as special as this, yet, I didn’t know how it was going to turn out or whether it would…

There are times in your life, when you’re called to a different way to live the life you’ve been given… Santa Workshop is a turning point, that has taught us so much… there is a reason to stand still, there is a greater more fulfilling reason to take the FIRST step towards LIFE!!

Some people have surprised us, perceptions have changed, a deeper meaning of Gratitude has filled our collective lives!!

Gratitude doesn’t have a RELIGION it is universal, in my life the deepest most moving example of Gratitude comes from the person of Jesus, experiencing Jesus in each person I meet has divinely guided my understanding… Through the instinct of Gratitude… I see that which is RIGHT… that which is pure!! It makes it easier to understand life and create a new path that is about passion for the life we live each day… amazing is the newness with which we see the world and it’s people.

Recognizing the DIVINE in each person is a gift… ONLY a deeper living of Gratitude Brings…

At Santa Workshop that is the essence!! An amazing feeling born from KNOWING that we’ve ALLOWED the powerful energy of Gratitude to fill our lives, we’ve learnt to ACCEPT that our work is only just begun… MANIFESTING miracles each day!!

Just a special special way to LIVE from the point of the ATTITUDE of GRATITUDE… “Thank you and Merry Christmas”

1 comment:

  1. Bravo! Congratulations and THANKS for coming up with such an amazing idea and making it happen.You certainly are spreading a lot of smiles :O)
    How can I be a part of this? I would love to help too. I have been trying to do my bit for certain causes I feel for in my own way..but I'm sure it would be so much more fulfilling to be able to join a well organised event. Please let me know?

    ReplyDelete