Search This Blog

Monday, February 20, 2012

An Awestruck Tourist…

… knows…

…That every experience, is a GIFT!

…That every grey cloud does have a silver lining, that inspires a new vision!

… that even though every coin has two sides, the side that faces you is always the UP side Winking smile !!

… that the most beautiful experiences of life ARE FREE!!

… that every breath is an opportunity to be in Gratitude for life as it is.

We’re all engrossed in living the future!! It isn’t unnatural to be absorbed by the future, we’re all preparing ourselves for it, right. However, the more emphatic truth about the future, is that, by the time it arrives, it is the NOW that we live.

It is essential to dream/plan the future, in the form of but one RELEVANT question, that will balance out the opportunity to LIVE NOW and CREATE tomorrow by CHOICE!!

What can I do NOW to create the future I desire?

This is a question we often don’t stop too long to ask ourselves!! Read it again, NOW!! Close your eyes… and you will see, a clear picture of ONE action you can take right now to begin to create… again!! Till you reach another NOW moment, when you realise, IT IS COMPLETE!!

Right NOW, as I write this post, I see the future through it. Someday in another NOW moment, I will read this post and smile… for I will relieve this NOW in the future… for THIS PARTICULAR moment, is when the future presents itself as a THOUGHT, before it sets out to become the NOW of ANOTHER TIME!! I think is the FUTURE and yet it is the NOW of THAT MOMENT!!

Now, I see a day in the NOW of the FUTURE… where I am the toast of a generation! And still am… even in that moment, An Awestruck Tourist… radiating a certain KNOWING, that another dream, is a reality. Prophecy… well no… just knowing Winking smile

I hear the words Gratitude to ALL THAT IS for ALL THAT IS… being chanted by a large group. Each creators of their reality, focused in the NOW of Gratitude for ALL THAT IS!! For they KNOW and have CLAIMED their powerful roles as CREATORS of their own NOW.

I see the 7 power filled icons of my NOW in thought in the reality of the NOW of that moment. The seven symbols of DeePositive proudly expressing themselves in the many lives that represent living DeePositive to the fullest. Each a symbol of COMPLETE in the NOW of that moment… born right here in the NOW of THIS MOMENT in time.

I feel the power of Gratitude deep within me!! Radiated all around me and through the millions of lives that practice Gratitude as their first thought each morning, right through the day, through their lives into the collective consciousness of the world. I feel the excitement in the many voices that share their own special testimonies of their D.E.E.P experience with Gratitude that enables them to live in L.O.V.E consciously. I feel the world is lighter, people are brighter and life is like we desired in a PAST NOW moment and are experiencing the NOW of that MOMENT!!

I touch, in awe symbols of the journey… to this tourist destination. Each object, is a memory of the starting point of the NOW, when they were set in thought to the NOW of their fulfillment!!

Awestruck… receiving the future destinations I will travel to… and in the NOW of this moment. More reason, really to stay AWESTRUCK in Gratitude… allowing the NOW to uncover, the path, one destination at a time. 

Now… I truly do understand, that God has always had a plan for my life! Every event to this day, this breath is planned and executed just perfectly. A deeper understanding of the WHY of event management, being my chosen expression in life… the incredible experience of creating and carefully planning the NOW of the FUTURE NOW… the event.

Awestruck… and backpacking again Winking smile God has mysterious ways… want to always be ready with enough Gratitude Credits to confidently take the next trip! Open-mouthed smile

1 comment:

  1. Step by Step, Bit by Bit,
    Stone by Stone, Brick by Brick,
    Step by Step, Day by Day, Mile by Mile..!!!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVyO0I_kJuw&feature=related

    ReplyDelete