Search This Blog

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Relationships reveal YOU :)

Oh Yes!! I can see that smile on your face as you begin to read this post…. this is a hot topic at any age Smile

We’ve been blessed with a plethora of different relationships through our life experiences… some of them empower us and yet others bring us down… and above all of this, our relationships heal us into better people!

I asked God to reveal to me the essence of being in a relationship with another and here’s the answer I received::

You are in a relationship, first with me… through me… with YOU and through YOU with the rest of creation. Limit not the relationship with a tag… my mother, my father, my sister, my brother, my husband, my child… these are restrictive ways to look at a relationship. To impact a relationship look at the spectrum it begins to represent in your life… a relationship is like a rainbow… and yet it is but a refraction of a single source.

It is I … in the many forms radiating through you… In restricting yourself to the literal meaning of the WORD… you are, at a subconscious level choosing to LIMIT your experiences, the vibrations of the WORD!!

…. and the voice in my head STOPS… and the person I am begins to LINK and think… HOW TRUE IS THIS TO MY LIFE… ?… and I smile… for it’s taken a couple of power filled sentences to bring me to a point where the BIGGER PICTURE is revealed and the power of Gratitude fills my awareness with a deeper more meaningful RELATIONSHIP!!

Gratitude to ALL THAT IS for ALL THAT IS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment