Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

And finally… Presenting K.A.A.M!!

Since I began writing my first book last year in April, I kept looking for the RIGHT editor, the RIGHT time, the RIGHT campaign, the RIGHT million other things!

Then this morning when I woke up, all I was hearing in my head is “Make an E-Book and release it!!” and so, like the many times in my life, that I have acted on prompt alone, I present to you MY FIRST book, K.A.A.M the power manifesting tool, that is a book presented through me, yet comes from the SOURCE of WHO I AM!! A book that in fact has only been written by me. The content, the energy of this book is governed by the ALL KNOWING and I feel blessed to have been chosen to share it!!

May the vibration of the book draw you to a deeper understanding of WHO YOU ARE and WHERE YOU CAN CHOOSE to be by PAYING ATTENTION to YOURSELF!!

Have a Happy Manifesting journey of your personal experiences through the content!!

My Gratitude to ALL THAT IS for ALL THAT IS … the source of WHO I AM… for the blessing of the manifesting of the first step of being an author!!

I feel like a child now, a little nervous in the person and very excited in spirit!!

K.A.A.M click to begin your personal journey of Know Allow Accept Manifest!!

Blogger Labels: April,Make,Book,times,life,tool,SOURCE,fact,energy,vibration,WHERE,CHOOSE,ATTENTION,YOURSELF,Gratitude,author,person,KAAM,script,text,Accept,Manifest,scribd

3 comments:

  1. Dee ths post is so grounded n humble.. i love d sincerity n d lines dat" book is wrtten by me but presented by d Source "

    This shows ur true spirit n ur gratitude. Thnx so much dee for this book.. D Universe / God has chosen d right channel for this book to reach us..

    I love u deeply.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a million Vaishali!! Love you deeply too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dee..read the book..but i guess i will have to read it again to understand and engrain the concepts better...but knowing you definitely made it easier for me to understand it..came across so many things that you have already talked about...thank you so much Dee...love you loads...hugggsss!!! :)

    ReplyDelete