Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Experience a Miracle… We ARE!!!

How often have you read posts and books on inspired lives and love and here we are … still waiting for the miracle to HAPPEN… waiting that the miracle is someone outside of our imagination that will some day or at some given moment pop out of a box so that we can exclaim it a great day in our lives, having received a MIRACLE!!!

If you too feel that you can totally relate to the first paragraph… well then.. I have news for you… it’s only normal to understand a miracle as an external source… and accept it with so much disbelief… that the first sentence usually is… “I don’t believe this… it’s a miracle.” A miracle is often an occurrence beyond our physical understanding and imagination of HOW!!

Here, let me introduce you, to what I have now understood to be the greatest miracle of God’s creation… YOU as the external I… and ME as the I, I am… and in the collective of creation WE... All parts of the same source.

Why then must we not rejoice each day and jump for the joy of knowing that the greatest Miracle of life is really the We we are. Look at it this way…

We are created in God’s own image and likeness, we therefore have a greater responsibility to live a life of JOY and ABUNDANCE! For the God who created us, created ALL THAT IS!!

We are exclusively created, we are unique. We may look similar to another, we may speak in a similar manner, we may even share a name… but the I that we are… is unique to us… there will never be anyone else who can take our place!! I am the only me… there will ever be!!!

YOU, I , WE are the REAL miracles for even though each one of us leads a life so different from the other, the common bond is CREATION itself, why then MUST I look for a miracle beyond ME… Why must you look for a miracle outside of YOU… Why should WE ever stop to sigh… when we’re the MIRACLE we’re always waiting to acknowledge.

I pledge to always remember that I am the greatest miracle of God’s creation by birth… Each breath is a reminder that I am a miracle and uniquely gifted and created by God!!

Here’s a warm HUG to acknowledge the Miracle I AM and acknowledge the miracle YOU ARE, to acknowledge the collective miracles WE ARE!!!\

Dedicated to being a MIRACLE

Enthusiastically ACCEPTING it NOW

Empowered in this KNOWING

Positively acknowledging it with EACH BREATH

I am DeePositive

No comments:

Post a Comment