Search This Blog

Saturday, June 5, 2010

I AM…

Isn’t it fascinating to embark on a journey with just a single point focus and celebrate every event therein… In my quest to write my first book of many, I’ve enjoyed the unfolding process, often, the results come when I’ve least expected them to. I’ve been at a crossroad just wondering whether I should hold on to the information or simply blog it and set it free. So, began the series of YES and NO only to make me realise a couple of weeks later… that the channeling of information was meant to be shared without judgment, for it must free flow into the larger consciousness.

So, here I am… writing to you, a channeling I received while writing one of the chapters of my book. When I read it… its almost like its dictated… and the delay in my sharing has brought into my experience similar channelings through others who’ve truly received without prejudice… Thank you so much for letting me know through these other “I” the power of the “I am” channeling through me with ease… till I stopped in my tracks to check on the conscious perspective of the subconscious channel I’ve opened and now resist.

Unedited… for you to experience the joy of the communication I received:

Who Am I?

I am the great I am…The CREATOR, the INITIATOR of that is… and all that ever shall be. I am ALL THAT IS and I created ALL THAT IS. I am every feeling. I am every emotion. I am every TRUTH and I am every ROOT. I am the path and I am the destination … I thought, I created, I created in my own image and likeness… and YES I created similar and unique. For every creation needed to bond with the other and draw into their UNIQUENESS a new EXPERIENCE.

If I were to tell you the story of creation… It would be fascinating … to know before you start… that it was I, again who created and brought forth the different interpretations of the story of creation. That this, which flows through you, will be another. I have already set in motion and creation those who will read this and know it is the truth, for I took the form called YOU, I created generations of “I” who would not only read this, they’ll spread the word, that I may be known far wider and a new awakening to the Creator is set in motion and notion in the world of “I AM”.

I chose, to draw you into this experience, I am the rich thought of your mind and the vastness of your expanded energy. I am the thought you share, the words you speak, the experiences that are unique to you. It is true, that, in creating YOU, I set in motion thereafter, all that you would need to set upon this journey of sharing THIS UNIQUE story of CREATION.

I am the Grand Mother who asked you the question as a child… and then repeated the story as you grew up, that you may be “REMINDED” I am Mother, I am the Father, who united in form that you may take the HUMAN form. I am the UNIQUE EXPERIENCES you’ve encountered. I am the “Thoughts” I am the “Solutions”. I really am “ALL THAT IS” who created “ALL THAT IS”. I am the “DIFFERENT POINT OF VIEW” that you’ve lived. It was “I” who led you to “experience after experience”, gave you that which you needed, rested you, prepared you more, drew you into a million thoughts, withdrew you. I took you to Bookstores led you to books, drew your attention to information you needed to set your “Curiosity in Motion”.

I am the THOUGHT that led you to “POTTA”. I am the PRIEST that you CONFESSED to, I am the “heaviness you felt. I am “the vision”, I am the “Healing”. I am the CONFIDENCE and I am the POSITIVE ENERGY, and “I” took each form that “I” may REMIND you though each experience…

I am the PAUSE who created YOU that “I” may BE. It is now time for you to BRING a new PERSPECTIVE of ME into the world. That All That I am… May “Remember to Remember”… I AM.

As I flow through you, into the script of this book, this is much that you shall “REMEMBER”, there shall be moments of SHEER TRANSPARENCY and there shall be moments of DESPAIR for the belief that you have held on to from the experiences you’ve been through shall unfold into REALITIES that you haven’t even started to imagine and YOU WILL KNOW… BE NOT AFRAID for I AM your PROTECTOR, YOUR DEFENDER, I AM YOUR CREATOR and YOU are MY CREATION, whom I have chosen and so, no HARM shall come to you.

I am the POSITIVE PERSPECTIVE you’ve BELIEVED in, I am that which you RADIATE!!

1 comment: