Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Thank you!!!

The words are so special since the first memory takes me back to my Nana… who used it most regularly, with a smile… For some reason… she always used it in triplicate…

Thank you… Thank You… Thank You

Last week… years after she said Goodbye in body… I heard the similar intonation from my little nephew Veer… who is all of 4years and 3months… but said it with the same sparkle in his eyes… as he said Goodnight… He also said…

Thank you Thank you Thank you

It awes me to feel the power of these two words… it always brings a smile to my face… it always brings a smile to almost any person’s face. Even my maid Durga says

“Thunk You didi…” with a broad smile on her face… when I pay her a compliment for something special she does.

How much more joy must it give to the ears of the creator when we say THANK YOU for ALL THAT we have received.

How wonderful for God to feel the joy of your voice when you as much as look to the heavens and say…

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

Why then don’t we find more reasons for GOD to know we are THANKFUL? How often are we able to look at things and THANK GOD for KNOWING? How often have you said THANK YOU to the person who cleans the street? How often have you THANKED GOD for your Breath?

and do you know when your THANK YOU’s resound in God’s ears???

It is at a time when you are filled with a GREATER awareness of SORROW… a greater KNOWINGNESS of a CHALLENGE… that God hear’s you louder and clearer… for in that THANK YOU… God knows your FAITH is strong ENGOUGH to KNOW that you’re OK!!! Your Faith in his plan is far greater than your CIRCUMSTANCE. Your BELIEF in GOD’s PLAN for your LIFE brings you more joy that the PROOF of your present pain!!

Thank you Thank you Thank you…

to all the wonderful people who taught me the power of my FAITH was stronger than the present awareness of WANT!

to all the authors who wrote the books God wanted me to read…

to all the teachers who spoke of things I didn’t agree with… which made me dig deeper to find the truth of Gratitude!!

to all my friends, who walked away when I needed them the most, only so, I may walk in total confidence from WITHIN to WITHOUT!!

to all my learning moments… that kept me strong in faith even though what I held to be TRUE crumbled around me.

to all  of you who will read this and feel the need to resonate the power of THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU… in your own personal experience that you may EMERGE a Dedicated Enthusiastic Empowered and Positive person… powered by Gratitude… that you may radiate this love through your own personal experiences and spread it across the world!!

Thank you Thank you Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment