Search This Blog

Friday, May 14, 2010

Welcome Home!

You are reading this, not because you chose to take all the trouble to come here and so you must. I chose you to come here, I chose you to read this! Now, do I see a squint in the eyes? ;) There are places and people you must reach, must meet… these are the MUST. You’ve in so many thoughts asked me for this MOMENT…. You’ve asked for this breathing space to take care of you. I don’t always give you things just the way you ask for them, I have my own special ways of letting you know that its OK. Quite strangely, I also gave you the FREE WILL to ignore it!

I have been by your side to let you know I care… THINK!! I’ve always been around… There are days when you know its me… and yet others you CHOOSE to HUSH me up… “There’s so much to do!” and you know what… all I smile… ;) I know better ;) There in the solitude of your thoughts, you are waiting to hear from me… and yet the din that surrounds you is too much for you to hear my little voice. You’ve read my tweets to you’ve smiled and you’ve chosen not to respond. I’m the text messages you’ve ignored to respond to YET stored. Isn’t it amazing that you have blocked me in so many ways and yet, all you want is to know ME.

Isn’t it AMAZING, how we manage to find the true meaning of who we are, when we spend time ISOLATED from the WORLD as we know it and SMILE it the WORLD like WE REALLY KNOW it!

Have a DeePositive Day!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment