Search This Blog

Friday, April 9, 2010

Introducing QTAYED (Cute Aid)

While researching and preparing for the DeePositive way forward, I chanced upon a life changing proposition. 
QTAYED (Cute Aid) the power of living a DeePositive life is to learn to bring into your personal experience each day a life force that will guide your day.


QTAYED is Questions To Ask Yourself Each Day. Is an extension of the DeePositive Philosophy. Till you are able to create Questions empowered by your own personal Goals you can use the following to begin this journey of manifesting your DeePositive Life. 

  1. What am I most DEDICATED to achieve today?
  2. How can I EMPOWER my dream today?
  3. Where in my life is my ENTHUSIASM most needed?
  4. What are the 5 most POSITIVE words I can use today?
These questions often lead to extremely powerful manifestations... if you can confidently journal your questions, within a week, you will discover new questions, directly related to the need of your subconscious urge to guide you forward. 
I would love for you to share some of your experiences with us, for us to be able to help you to help yourself to a DeePositive life.

You could also, find more QTAYED material on www.twitter.com/deepositive

Happy Manifesting!!







No comments:

Post a Comment