Search This Blog

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Life is…

"Life is... An Essay" Part I : Introduction Part II: Research and Part III: Verdict ;). That is why when we're "LITTLE, KNOWLEDGE IS DANGEROUS"!!

someone told me to face reality... ;-) and I turned to the mirror and smiled and said ;-)... "Its Brilliant". To which I got a rather worried reply "What's so freaking BRILLIANT about the way things ARE? " and I smiled again "The perspective." YOUR PERSPECTIVE CREATES THE REALITY YOU EXPERIENCE ;-) and after reading this he called to ask "what if the mirror is broken?" I couldn't help but giggle and say "different perspective of the same point of view and the joy of being CONFUSED" ha ha

"LIFE is a series of breaths... Punctuated with experiences to draw our GRATITUDE to Breath ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment