Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

An Introduction

Today we decided to let the cat out of the bag. The need for speeding the process of love and gratitude comes with the mighty responsibility of letting the inner wisdom unleash the path which we follow.

We'd like to introduce DeePositive the concept.

DeePositive is the result of prayer for direction. I woke up one morning with a thought that was so strong that all else paled in comparison to it. DeePositive a take off on one of my older concepts created for a specific brand which didn't seem to find too many takers, for the sheer risk of financial gains.

A name so inspired by my own, it was almost selfish I thought, dedicated to "DeePositive" I continued to ASK the right questions in prayer, meditation... I knew there had to be something super special about the thought, the WHAT kept me awake, till a few days later the name and the vision statement both came to me as I sat auto writing one morning after meditating.

Dedicated, Enthusiastic, Empowered, Positive

My purpose is to use my creativity and enthusiastic communication to inspire and empower other to radiate their personal power and live abundantly in all regions of their life.

Fascinated by the very power of each word, I started to find the meaning behind the thought, other names that popped up were of friends who, to my knowledge and understanding emitted the same aura, they stood for the words, Sonali, Swati, Sunil... a strange coincidence that their names should all start with S :)

I still wasn't convinced where to take this THOUGHT... How do I implement 4 words and create a beautiful journey, that would not only be special for me... it would also be really special to all the wonderful manifestations it brought with every thought I gave it.

A week later, a couple of friends of mine, I choose not to reveal their names for now, came to me to get new perspectives on their lives and I was prompted to share the power words with them, now put into what I received as a power affirmation too.

I Am Dedicated To Living The Best Life I Can, I Am Empowered To Change Any And All Situations That Limit My Growth. I Am Enthusiastic About Making This Change...I Am Positively Effecting This Change Right Now. I Am Deepositive!! Smile... You Have Just Received A Power Healing... Stay Deepositive!

The next prompt I received was to create a twitter account to continually share these thoughts, all original YES. All divinely guided, YES. Each day a new prompt and a new action took me a step further in the direction I am following right now.

The days that followed brought together by rather co incidental conversations about the power of new perspectives, a few movies, personal conversations and a chance to breath free at a holiday in Goa. I knew the power of DeePositive was too strong to ignore or let go... I just had to take the most difficult first step... DEDICATE myself to this concept and take the journey ONE action at a time.

The confirmation also came from an unlikely source, a friend I met on the bus journey to Goa. Helen Shore, an inspiration by chance and a special sentence she used so often that I was sold to it. If it didn't happen, well, it was not meant to be" brilliant way to truly accept the present moment.

In January, the decision was made... I knew that miracles would follow, the finances would manifest and the journey that had begun with a thought, was becoming a thing.

DeePositive on twitter gave me the support I needed to continue the work I had begun, I started to feel the awesome power of the journey. We got retweeted by Paulo Coelho, the most guided writer I've read. An affirmative that I must follow through.

Said Goodbye to life like I knew it and moved back to Delhi from Mumbai... Enthusiastic Empowered and Positive that I have found what I want to do for the rest of my life.

I've been meeting so many people in the last month, the spectrum is revealing itself to. I just believe that there is more to come from where we are right now. The profile of DeePositive is expanding, we're now being invited to create employee empowerment programmes within organisations and its a wonderful an fulfilling experience to be a part of so many lives in a special way.

Will keep each of you updated on the blog on the latest happenings in our DeePositive world.

DeePositively yours






No comments:

Post a Comment