Search This Blog

Monday, April 2, 2012

G.I.V.E is about YOU!!

When creating project G.I.V.E, it comes with a greater purpose of assisting people find their own personal WOW moments.

I guess, our reason for wanting to put out an ambitious project like G.I.V.E is to remind ourselves and others that there is so much more to us that we choose to believe it.

There is also so much more to G.I.V.E than just charity or things or money! When we G.I.V.E of ourselves, we begin to expand our own understanding and potential. When we come together, we begin to see, how some of us not only have common talents, we also have common fears about those talents, often postponing happiness till we are too tired or frustrated to move beyond that fear.

I have a very special friend an artist, who I’ve known for many years now, a man with brilliant talent, know how and motivation to make his talent, a lifestyle statement and brand. Yet, the trappings of BILLS, keeps him from spending more time with the brush… confidently.

I know atleast 50 people, in top jobs in corporates, who would like to explore their dreams and yet, are restricted by their “I have no time”… tag. I realised, after taking the BIG risk to follow my dreams… that it does take a lot of courage… risk of bankruptcy and a lot of turned backs… before you reach your FIRST BREAK… we did it with Santa Workshop!! I realised, what I had to G.I.V.E myself, was the opportunity to fail for real Winking smile God’s been good… We’ve crossed the fear of failure into taking a bigger step.

G.I.V.E is about bringing ideas to the table, finding the ones in which the RISK is high… and saying YES, each day for the phenomenal way in which our project helps us live the DeePositive Vision!

What we have to G.I.V.E is YOU in this project, we’re inviting you to find a new expression… by choice. It is a platform, to begin… watching YOU … invite yourself, to TAKE THE RISK of YOU… at your fullest potential.

I have a friend, who just took up a full time life as a photographer… what impresses me, is that she does G.I.V.E 100 percent to every shot she takes. It is amazing, how, when you look at her photographs she manages to make it LIVE… for the view to feel the presence of the people being photographed.

Another fascinating photographer friend, loves taking pictures of landscapes, such a pretty pictorial tribute to the beauty of the hills and valleys… where eagles dare to fly.

We would like YOU to find your personal G.I.V.E and share it with us… that we learn a new way to G.I.V.E from you.

So, if you have a talent… a dream or you would like to begin to see yourself and your dreams from a new perspective… feel free to write to us…

we’re interested in meeting budding filmmakers… advertising and communication enthusiasts… social networking buffs… artists… dreamers… all under the fascinating banner of “G.I.V.E”

write to us info@deepositive.com Smile 

No comments:

Post a Comment