Search This Blog

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Point of View OR View Point!!!

I have been battling with my conversations of late. Somehow, in their quest for ONEness, I see more people complicating the simple rules of life for more profound sounding phrases born from a writer’s mind as his/her book unfolds.

For all the years I’ve lived, the one most important learning that got me through… was the ability to say “thank you” even at times when all seemed to be lost Winking smile

As I grew older, I was introduced to a deeper meaning of another oft used word, “Sorry” and I knew that I could spend the rest of my life just harnessing the power of these two words Smile

I am not surprised to see so many people grappling with a number of philosophies trying to fit the philosophies into their lives instead of creating their own personal philosophies.

It is a known fact that each of us was created unique, our lives, a sample, created from the experiences we live in this human form. We are therefore, meant, to create our own paths, GUIDED by the information left for us by many masters… many philosophers who’ve walked the earth before us… We are meant to read between the lines of the texts that are brought into our awareness, draw from it, that which is meant for us… and continue to LIVE our lives ALIGNED to our highest purpose of creation and evolution.

Our life experiences, that which we term as GOOD or BAD, each contributes to completing the deeper meaning of creation for which we’re born.

Wouldn’t it be absolutely awesome if we could live our lives from our own unique perspective and draw the landscape of our philosophy on the basis of this perspective.

You are meant to shine brighter… live lighter and keep creating from your own special POINT OF VIEW of HOW LIFE COULD BE!!!

My gratitude for each conversation that has led me to loving my own unique perspective, from which my unique life experiences have begun to evolve from thought to thing!!

Gratitude to ALL THAT IS for ALL THAT IS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment